Sample pad-mounted generator connection cabinet configurations. Click on any image to view full-size.
Quick Links: P08-5S-M69 | P08-4P-M169 | P12-3S-S | Product Specifications & Additional Information
Pad-mount, 800A, Cam-Loks. Options: Cam-Lok snap covers, powder coat finish.
Pad-mount, 800A, Cam-Loks. Options: Micro switch, Cam-Lok snap covers, powder coat finish.
Pad-mount, 1200A, Mechanical Lugs. Options: None (standard bare unpainted aluminum cabinet).
Product Specifications, Diagrams and Options for the Generator Connection Cabinet
- Generator Connection Cabinets shall be Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. listed under UL 1008: Transfer Switch Equipment.
- Enclosure shall be provided with SouthCo lockable latches on the Cam-Lok access door.
- Internal bus shall be sized for 1000A/sq. in. ampacity, and bus work shall be supported with UL Recognized Component (QEUY2) insulators.
- Enclosure shall be either stand alone pad mount or wall mount NEMA 3R, aluminum or stainless steel construction.
- Generator connection cabinets shall be manufactured by Berthold Electric Company of Chicago, Illinois.
Download detailed specifications for Cam-Loks and Mechanical Lugs here:
System Application Diagrams
These diagrams show five examples of common connection configurations for Berthold Electric Company’s Generator Connection Cabinets. You can also quickly view one-line diagrams online here and download individual PDF sheets.
Options for Generator Connection Cabinets
Options for Generator Connection Cabinets.
Please feel free to contact our engineering staff if you would like assistance in customizing your specification for the Berthold Generator Connection Cabinet. You can also call us toll-free at 800.657.6650 for application assistance.