Sample custom generator connection cabinet configurations. These units were custom designed and built for special applications where project plans and specifications called for a unique configuration. Click on any image to view full-size.Quick Links: P12-5S-M3467912 with breaker | P16-5S-M1012 with disconnect switch |W04-3S-M9CB4 with breaker | W08-5S-M9 with bottom conduit entry | W32-5S-F10 through-wall flush | Product Specifications & Additional Information
Product Specifications, Diagrams and Options
- Generator Connection Cabinets shall be Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. listed under UL 1008: Transfer Switch Equipment.
- Enclosure shall be provided with SouthCo lockable latches on the Cam-Lok access door.
- Internal bus shall be sized for 1000A/sq. in. ampacity, and bus work shall be supported with UL Recognized Component (QEUY2) insulators.
- Enclosure shall be either stand alone pad mount or wall mount NEMA 3R, aluminum or stainless steel construction.
- Generator connection cabinets shall be manufactured by Berthold Electric Company of Chicago, Illinois.
Download detailed specifications for Cam-Loks and Mechanical Lugs here:
Please feel free to contact our engineering staff if you would like assistance in customizing your specification for the Berthold Generator Connection Cabinet.
Please feel free to call us toll-free at 800.657.6650 for application assistance. Contact us for more information.