Sample pad-mounted generator connection cabinet configurations. Click on any image to view full-size.Quick Links: P08-5S-M69 | P08-4P-M169 | P12-3S-S | Product Specifications & Additional Information
Product Specifications, Diagrams and Options for the Generator Connection Cabinet
- Generator Connection Cabinets shall be Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. listed under UL 1008: Transfer Switch Equipment.
- Enclosure shall be provided with SouthCo lockable latches on the Cam-Lok access door.
- Internal bus shall be sized for 1000A/sq. in. ampacity, and bus work shall be supported with UL Recognized Component (QEUY2) insulators.
- Enclosure shall be either stand alone pad mount or wall mount NEMA 3R, aluminum or stainless steel construction.
- Generator connection cabinets shall be manufactured by Berthold Electric Company of Chicago, Illinois.
Download detailed specifications for Cam-Loks and Mechanical Lugs here:
Please feel free to contact our engineering staff if you would like assistance in customizing your specification for the Berthold Generator Connection Cabinet.
Please feel free to call us toll-free at 800.657.6650 for application assistance. Contact us for more information.